Monday, April 9, 2012

Why Photography?

I have been obsessed with taking pictures since the birth of my daughter nearly six years ago. I always made sure a camera was within my reach so I could capture all the best and most memorable moments. Two more kids later, and I'm still just as obsessed with taking pictures. When shooting my children, I never worry about centering, space, background, lighting, or any other elements of photography. My wiggle worms move so quickly, I have to be quick so as not to miss the moment. Needless to say, the photos I have of my children are not fantastic, but capture precious moments well. I discovered I enjoy photographing nature. There is something so peaceful and enjoyable about photographing the beauty around me, and the added bonus is nature is much more stationary. I can get close, pick angles, or creep up on flowers and trees and bushes and water, and they will stay still. I have decided to post my favorite nature photos both recent and not so recent. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment